Thursday, February 18, 2010

Who needs a man.....

....when you can have chocolate?!

My name's Carol Quance and I live in the Cotswolds in the UK with my family. I was very honoured to be invited to join the Stampsmith DT. I've been stamping for years now and the obsession just doesn't go away! I have a very wide ranging interest in crafts and as far as stamping is concerned am always happy to try out new techniques. I've collected quite a lot of Stampsmith stamps over the years and I particularly like the photo quality stamps.


For this easel card I've used a photostamp called Bling and I've added one of the quotes from the Say it Like it is plate.

6 comments:

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous sytlish card Carol, love that quote!!

Elaine A said...

Carol -

I love how you've managed to make a elegant card fun. I love this!

Elaine Allen

Kim said...

Carol, this is just gorgeous! I love that stamp and it's so elegant with the black and white background, but cheeky with that saying! Love it!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

You have captured old style Hollywood Glamour in this card. Gorgeous. Lynne x

Orion Designs said...

Blink is one of my favorite stamps. Love how you used it!

Lucy Edmondson said...

I love this, Carol, it is so striking and original,

Lucy x