Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Breakfast with Audrey

Once again, I'm drawn to the Stampsmith images of Audrey Hepburn, who was a charmer and stunner!

This stamp is from the Audrey plate and captures an illustration of her character, Holly Golightly, from the 1961 film "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I purchased the "Tiffany & Co." stamp a while back from an unknown vendor, probably at Estelle's stamp show here in NY. I kept the overall feel of the card playful yet elegant, which to me, sums up Audrey in a nutshell!

This card is available for purchase in my shop on Etsy:
www.fishintheatticstudio.etsy.com

2 comments:

Stamp Francisco said...

Beautiful card. The Tiffany and Co rubber stamp is from Renaissance Art Stamps and now one of the lines part of Stamp Francisco. http://www.stampfrancisco.com

Please add the credit in the description. Thank you very much.

The Decophile said...

The Tiffany stamp behind her is a great touch! George Peppard made that movie worth watching *drool*