Saturday, September 25, 2010

Audrey with Tulle Flower

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are having a great weekend. I have an Audrey Hepburn card for you today. I have added a handmade embellishment to the card. It is a flower made from tulle. I have all the step by step instructions over on my blog. And, if you stop over there today and tomorrow (Sept 25 & 26), you can enter it to win one of four $10 gift certificates to The Stampsmith Store. So, here is my Audrey card.

Audrey is stamped on glossy white cs with black die ink. The image is layered with dp. The sentiment is stamped on green vellum with Stazon. I added a wide ribbon and the tulle flower. Well, I guess this is rather a short post. Don't forget to pop over to my blog and enter to win and learn how to make the embelly. Have a great day.

Karen McAlpine

1 comment:

Carol Q said...

Gorgeous Karen. That flower is a perfect embellishment to go with the image.