Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lulu Loves Chocolate...

I have a fun pop art style card to share with you today using the Lulu stamp from The Stampsmith. Lulu is sold as a single stamp, which includes the thought bubbles and is quite large at about 4" x 5.5".

I cut her out and added the sentiment, 'Who needs a man When you can have chocolate' from the Say It Like It Is stamp sheet.

My project is 8" x 8". I made it a bit larger than I normally do, just because the main focal image was quite large and I wanted room to embellish with lots of bling. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this...my hubby might get offended if I put it up in my house, although I think the sentiment is super funny! :) I do love chocolate, but not sure if I like it more than him. On a funny note, my kids have always told us they like us more than a chocolate donut! That's quite a compliment, eh? lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Yeah, really. LOL Too fun!!

Laurie said...

How true! LOL Love the background paper and bling. Nice card mad with Lulu and the words from Say it like it is. Hugs, Laurie