Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Wistful Look She Gives You (TSC Make A Tag)

We are now into the second week of the Make A Tag challenge at The Stampsmith Challenge. Click the link for details on this challenge and also to view the amazing artwork from my DT sisters.
For my first DT sample I created the tag and then added it to a card.
This is the first time I've used the Won't You Be My Honey plate which is filled with gorgeous images, in fact some of the images would be perfect for Valentine artwork.
Below is the tag added to the card. If you would like more details then you can visit my Blog, Adorn.

Why not have some fun with this challenge and remember, there is a random prize up for grabs so good and luck and we look forward to seeing your Make A Tag artwork.
Wishes
Lynne

1 comment:

Netty said...

Oh wow its gorgeous, x