Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Flowers and Wishes

Hi
I would like to share my final DT piece for the month of February, a card which has the beautiful Serena #2 as the focal. As I mentioned on my personal Blog, Adorn both Serena and Serena #2 are suitable for cards where you are not looking for a vintage style. Although perfect for vintage artwork they can also have a contemporary air to them and as a friend said on my Blog, a Bohemian appearance.
To create a dreamy look I kept to a soft colour palette and included a dried hydrangea blossom with its colour faded and diffused the Wish ticket.
The team hope that you will join us tomorrow over at The Stampsmith Challenge Blog when a new theme will be announced for March and of course there will also be the winner's name for February and the Top 3 artwork on show.
Wishes
Lynne

3 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful card and great touch with the dried hydrangea, x

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant card Hun,just love that dried, hydrangea hugs Cherylx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

this is soft and sassy. stunning and fun. I love it.

susan s.