Friday, June 08, 2012

Jane Austen card with The Stampsmith

Hi Smithies!
Have you checked out the Floral Alphabet set?  I am finding all kinds of possibilities for this set.  I thought the Letter "A" reminded me of Jane Austen.  I also used the Botanic Full Sheet for the background.  The large flower was stamped with soft colors and the "A" stamped with black dye ink.  I made three versions.





For more details or just to say "Hi", click over to my blog, Dreaming and Creating.  Have a great weekend!!
Karen McAlpine

4 comments:

pooky said...

Gorgeous cards!! I'm always looking for a beautiful set of alpha's:)
hugs♥
Bev

Andrea R said...

I have this "A" stamp, and I love it..but I never knew it was a Stampsmith image until right now! (it was a gift) Now I love it even more!

Karen McAlpine said...

Great Andrea! You can make some Jane Austen cards too!! Or, you can make some fabulous Andrea cards!!

Andrea R said...

Karen, I uploaded a scan of an ATC album cover I made using this stamp some time ago...it's in my photo album on the Stampsmith Yahoo group site. Anything Art Nouveau or Art Deco, I love!