Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cordelia

Hello
For my DT post this week I would like to share another tag where I used a stamp from Cleopatra and Friends plate.   Not so long ago I shared tags I had made using Cleopatra and Anne Page.Cleopatra and Friends Shakespeare Rubber Stamp Sheet




 At the same time I continued making tags with all six stamps from this plate, the tag today uses the stamp depicting Cordelia.
A little reminder that TSC for September if Bags 'n' Tags. The link to TSC Blog is on the sidebar. We do ask that your entry includes at least one Stampsmith stamp. It is worthwhile entering as at the end of the month there will be a random prize draw with the winner selecting $21 of Stampsmith stamps from the on-line store.
Wishes
Lynne

2 comments:

Netty said...

Loving those fab stamps and your tag is perfect. Annette x

Pia said...

so beautiful vintage tag
hugs Pia