Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Blush Of Her Cheeks

Hello Everyone
I would like to share a card I made some months ago when I received the beautiful Olivia and Friends stamp plate.
For this card I had fun staining a shipping tag and also papers to co-ordinate with the colour of the tag and as I was having so much fun I also stained some lace.
You might well recognise that I used one of the Cartolina Postale stamps for the background.  This is an ever useful plate especially if you like to create your own backgrounds.
Please remember that TSC is well underway for this month where we are asking you to Re-use/Re-cycle, why not come and join us and if you would be interested in becoming a Guest Artist for TSC then you can read all about it over at TSC blog.
Thank You for visiting.
Wishes
Lynne


No comments: