Monday, May 06, 2013

TSC42: Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Who's Crazy?

First, I'd like to send out a warm welcome to Paula Tidman (aka Ephemera) as she was selected as a Stampsmith Challenge Guest Designer for the months of June, July and August.  Paula does beautiful work and I look forward to seeing what new creativity she brings to us.  Congratulations, Paula!  :)

We have a fun "Tic Tac Toe' challenge for you this month over at The Stampsmith Challenge blog.  I opted to use a picture frame to incorporate the metal into my project, but you're welcome to do a card or whatever strikes your fancy.


Here's the Tic Tac Toe board...simple choose a straight vertical, horizontal or diagonal row and work with those three elements.  I chose Metal-Manly-Distressed for my project. A metal frame stand, manly image and design and a distressed crackle finish on frame.  In case you can't read the quote, it reads:

A question that 
sometimes drives 
me hazy: am I or 
are the others crazy?
~ Albert Einstein

Remember each project that contains at least one stamped image by The Stampsmith will qualify for the random draw for a gift certificate to The Stampsmith Store valued at $21.00.  I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge since they'll all be so different. 

Happy creating!  :)
 

No comments: