Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Angel Christmas Ornament

I have a Christmas ornament to share with you today.  I used the small version of Butterfly Kiss by The Stampsmith.  I found these cute charms recently and I hand crimped additional extender rings to them and attached them to the ornate diecut.  I used three diecuts, one rotated green layer sandwiched between two cream layers.  I added some pearl embellies to go with the pearl charms and tied a matching green ribbon to the top for hanging.


Thanks for stoppin' by!
 

4 comments:

Redanne said...

This is such a pretty ornament and the embellishments at the bottom are the perfect finishing touch. The angel image is so sweet too.

Anonymous said...

Definitely is such a pretty ornament and wonderful use of the smaller version of the stamp.
Wishes
Lynne

Wendy said...

So pretty! Love the pearl hanging embellishments! XX

Diane said...

Very pretty ornament with all the embellishments.

Hugs diane