Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Life Full of Happiness

There is no doubt that The Stampsmith create the most amazing vintage style images but sometimes there are people in our lives who like a more contemporary style of card. My sister is such a person. So when it came time to make a birthday card for her I knew Girlfriends was the perfect stamp. Here I have used the larger sized version of this stamp.When making birthday cards my preference is not to stamp "Happy Birthday" on the card front, instead adding the sentiment inside on the insert. What I like to do is add words, phrase, etc, that is when a stamp plate such as Say It With Flair is such a great investment. Here I stamped "Happiness". After all, don't we wish a life full of happiness for everyone in our lives.

6 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That's a very cute card! It is dressed up so cute! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by.

Blessings,
Sandi

Scrummy Scrapz aka Lizzie said...

Just to tell you Lynne, there were only two of you who entered so am sending both of you similar goodies! Please email me at elizabeth.v13@btinternet.com with your address. Regards Liz x

Lynn said...

Hi Lynn, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. You have a very creative way with cards. I used to do that some years back, not as elaborate as yours, but our home is smaller now and I did not have room for everything! I do enjoy seeing creative works by others and my camera is my outlet at the moment. Blessings.

2amscrapper said...

fantastic stamp and card!

Anonymous said...

Ohh thats so pretty, and filled with fun too
hugs June xxxxx

cheryl said...

oh this is one brilliant stamp hun and just love all the detail on this,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx