Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Few More RAK's

Hi Smithies!

I have a few more RAK's today. I have been making lots of these to send out to those on the Birthday list. I was getting low on glossy white cardstock and thought it would be fun to try the photo stamps on other types of papers. On the first card, I stamped on a glossy finish marbled paper. I think it is an interesting effect. The stamped used is from the Paris Full Sheet.


On the second card, the image was stamped on a white CS with a rough surface. This image is from the Those Were The Days Full Sheet.






Thanks for looking! Try out some of your papers and see what kind of results you get. It's fun!! Have a great day. Take a stroll over to my blog for more info.



Karen McAlpine

2 comments:

Scrummy Scrapz aka Lizzie said...

I must admit stamping on different mediums is great and also the colours change when painting with H20's! Do love the vintage effect and must try some out! Love the cards x

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful effect on both of these! I completely forgot to use glossy paper when I stamped mine but the details are so awesome they really do look great no matter what!