Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mini 'Friends' Album

I got together with my local crafty friends this weekend and we each made one of these mini albums. I decided to make mine into a 'Friends' album and for the tags to hold pictures of the friends who are dear to me. The pages are 6" x 6." I used patterned paper sandwiched over box board. The pages were bound with ribbon after punching the holes using a Cinch machine.

For the 'Friends' image on the front page, I used a photostamp by The Stampsmith, called Banjo Singers. It can be purchased as a single. Don't they look like they're having fun?

This shows you all the pages of the album; back and front page on the top row, 2nd and 3rd pages on the next row, 4th and 5th pages on the following row and 6th and 7th pages on the last row.
Here's a close up of the 2nd page, I'll be adding add a photo to the frame below and some journalling around the frame.

Here's the 3rd page with space for another photo.

Here's the 4th page with space for another photo.

Here's the 5th page. The pocket holds a tag for another photo and lots of room to journal in the background.

Here's the 6th page. Again, the pocket holds a tag for another photo and lots of room to journal in the background.

Here's the 6th page. Again, the pocket holds a tag for another photo and more room to journal in the background.

This is the back page of the album.

I hope you've enjoyed my album, I know I had a blast making it with my friends and I look forward to filling it with stories and photos.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Valerie H. Marshall said...

OMG!!! How gorgeous did this end up turning out!!!???!!! I'm in lust!!! :D

Karen McAlpine said...

Love it!!