Sunday, October 09, 2011

Winner of the Stampsmith Contest!

Wow, I didn't realize that I would mess everyone up so bad with this. My apologies. SO, I took into account comments left on the Designer's Blogs, emails to me, and comments left on this blog, and drew a winner out of all of them!

The winner is.........Laurie Quick!

Laurie, if you could please email me with your choice of 1 Stampsmith plate, and 1 Stampsmith single UM, and your address, I will forward the information on to Estelle, so she can get your prize out to you.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to play in the contest. We will do something fun again in a while!

Have a great evening,
Kim :)

3 comments:

Christy Burton said...

Yay Laurie! Congratulations. Hope you have fun with your new stamps.

Karen said...

Congratulations Laurie! How are you ever going to choose just one sheet and stamp? So much fabulousness!

Debbie said...

Congratulations Laurie! You do have a tough decision make! Thank you to everyone who participated! Great fun!

Debbie
^..^