Monday, December 19, 2011

The City Sparkles At Christmas

The Stampsmith Challenge for December is well underway. We are asking for Sparkle, Shimmer and Shine on your artwork.
Once again I am using the Christmas Card Sheet #1 for my second (and third) DT sample. I have to say that if you are looking for stamps that are that little bit different then you cannot go wrong with this set.
I made this card for my sister and BIL. My sister isn't a vintage/nostalgic type so this Eiffel Tower stamp was perfect.For more details on this card you will find them at my Blog, http://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/the-city-sparkles-at-christmas/
Using the same stamp I created an outsize tag.
By threading ivory organza through the holes at the top of the tag this can be displayed hanging from a Christmas tree, a mantle or even from a gift bag.
If you are entering artwork please remember to include at least one Stampsmith stamp. All other details are available at The Stampsmith Challenge Blog where you can also view the DT samples and entries to date.
Wishes
Lynne

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always! I love all of the pretty blues.

Netty said...

Gorgeous pieces as always, x

Daniele said...

stunning
hugs

Ephemera said...

The cool blue hues and brown tones work so well together, what a gorgeous DT project. XX

Hoola Tallulah said...

SO much prettiness!