Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hi All, Sorry it has been so long since I have posted but saying life has been busy in an understatement! With Christmas quickly approaching I have been trying to get ready for that, prepare for a few craft fairs that I participated in locally, and my most recent undertaking, helping my friend, Kim Blanchette out with the relocation/opening of her paper crafting studio, The Cutting Garden.  I have also, in between this been trying to keep myself healthy and my MS in check, which is no small feat!!! I have been crafting and snapping pictures of my projects with hopes to have some spare time to post these items. This card if for the Stmapsmith Challenge Blog.  The challenge for this month which is Shimmer, Shine and Sparkle!
For details on how I complted this card, please drop by my blog, Sunflower Mel's Crafting Corner.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments: