Thursday, October 04, 2012

Belinda's Friend for Stampsmith Card Swap

Hi Smithies,
All of us Smithies have been having a great time over on the Yahoo group participating in some swaps.  The most recent is a card swap.  My card went to fellow Design Team Mate Julie.  I am pretty sure she has received her card by now.  If not, Julie, look away now!!!  I used one of the four images that come on the Belinda and Friends Full Sheet.  I stamped the image with archival ink on glossy white CS.  I used some Ranger Distress Crackle Paint on some of the elements.




For more pics and info, click over to my blog, Dreaming and Creating.  I hope you are having a great day and find some time to be creative.
Karen McAlpine

1 comment:

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Karen,

I haven't received it yet...good 'ol postal system here in Canada...it's very unreliable! Anyway, your card is lovely and I can't wait to see it in person! :)

Hugs,
Julie