Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Masquerade

I used the gorgeous masquerade stamp from the Halloween stamp set from The Stampsmith.

The beautiful flowers around the image are flowers from a wedding that I attended this past summer that I dried.  They used them in the bride's bouquet, but these were ones that the little flower girl threw to the ground as she walked up the aisle.  I thought they were absolutely stunning so I pocketed a few!  lol  :)

I used some scraps for the woven background to create the basket weave pattern.  Not traditional Halloween colours, but hey, who says I have to be traditional?

Just a note that there's still a couple of days left to enter the 'With Gratitude' card challenge over at The Stampsmith Challenge.  You have a chance at winning an entire sheet of stamps from The Stampsmith just for entering!   I hope you decide to play along in the fun! 


Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely woven background - and I'm so glad I'm not the only person who goes scrabbling around on the floor after other people's "rubbish"!! Glorious masquerade mask - just the right kind of disturbing!
Alison x