Friday, November 30, 2012

White On White Tag

  Last day to play in the November challenge, Monochromatic White over at The Stampsmith Challenge Blog! This is a tag I made for Julie, my fellow Stampsmith Design Team crafter. We had a Holiday Swap. I like making tags for Christmas, as they can be used as ornaments too.
  This lovely stamp is called Holly Christmas and is available at The Stampsmith Shop for only $6.00!
Have a wonderful weekend, and hope you are getting your crafty gifts, cards done!
  To see what's on the back of the tag, pop over to Scraps From A Broad

Winter Wishes,
Debbie
^..^

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

She's delectable! And that poinsettia looks gorgeous - I like them in not-red!!
Alison x

Dorthe said...

How beautiful, I also love the poinsettia in white .