Tuesday, November 13, 2012

White on white...and a bit of vintage!

Good morning! This is my white on white card. This was hard for me as I don't usually do a white card or even a white card base, but once I got my embossing folders out and Distress Ink Vintage Photo, I really started loving it!

This sweet image is from the Thank Heaven for Little Girls #1:

Hope to see your white on white creation on The Stampsmith Challenge Blog! There is rubber to be won! You must use at least one Stampsmith stamp to be eligible.

Get Inky!
Debbie
^..^

More photos of my card here: Scraps From A Broad


3 comments:

Rosie said...

This is so very beautiful, love it

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous... the embossing looks amazing, as does the edging on the flower and butterflies - lovely! Have a card ready to enter - just haven't got round to blogging time yet!!
Alison x

TLady said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ALL your Vintage goodness here!!!!!!!!!!!! :) GORGEOUS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
THANKS for coming over to visit!!!!!!!!! :) AND leaving me a SWEET COMMENT TOO!!!!!!! :) HOPE you come back!!!!!!!!! :)