Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Her Sweet Face

Hello Everyone
I have a tag I would like to share using another stamp from the fabulous Cleopatra and Friends plate
. Anne Page. I stamped her onto a tag I had stained tearing off the bottom edge to trim with stained lace and adding little bits of this and that, here and there on the tag.
Another post I will share some more tags I've made using this plate and of course this blog is always kept busy with artwork from my DT sisters.
I hope you are remembering that TSC is underway and with a prize up for grabs it is well worth taking the time to enter the challenge.
Wishes
Lynne

3 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Beautiful! Love the ink color!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful I like this image so much , fabulous stamping and a beautiful tag Hugs Elaine

Netty said...

wow thats a terrific stamp and love your tag, x